Business and Commercial Disputes
The Firm is well versed in business and commercial disputes from intra-corporate fiduciary matters to third party breaches of contract.
As needed, the Firm engages consultants and expert witnesses in the fields of business valuation, tax, accounting, estate planning, as well as psychology. Some of our attorney’s success stories include:
- Obtained stipulated judgment on behalf of former executives on first day of trial in excess of contractual entitlement for $655,091.39.
- Forced dismissal of lawsuit by larger corporation against client after filing motion for summary judgment in $13,000,000 contractual interference dispute.
- Achieved multi-million dollar settlement in real estate partnership dispute.
- Successful jury verdict as lead trial counsel for over 98% of contract price plus reasonable attorney’s fees in one-week trial for commercial director against multi-billion dollar company.
- Obtained attorney’s fees and forced dismissal of foreign state lawsuit in multi-state unfair competition case in response to Telecommunications Privacy Act suit filed in Missouri.