Fiduciary Litigation and Legal Malpractice
Our attorneys are experienced in handling disputes where a special duty is breached. The breadth of our casework ranges from probate court to state and federal court matters as well as FINRA arbitration.
- Obtained jury verdict for $34,496,779.92 against global law firm.
- Obtained confidential settlement for high profile plaintiff in tax shelter fraud litigation while working closely with tax counsel in resolving IRS audit.
- Obtained confidential settlement for plaintiff during arbitration hearing for breach of fiduciary claims based on churning and unsuitable investing.
- Successfully defended attorney in multi-million dollar legal malpractice action.
- Successfully removed client as defendant in FINRA Ponzi scheme litigation within one month of retention without settlement costs to the client.
- Successfully defended insurance broker in high profile lawsuit resulting in favorable settlement.