Ryan Del Giorgio, Senior Counsel
Ryan Del Giorgio is a well-versed corporate transactional lawyer with experience representing the business interests of individuals and private company clients in all areas of industry and commerce, and with various corporate, financial and commercial transactions.
Ryan provides advice on business transactions related to the formation, capitalization and governance of start-up, maturing and mature businesses (including, corporations, LLCs and partnerships), equity and debt financing and commercial lending transactions (including, private offerings, and senior and junior, secured and unsecured loans), mergers and acquisitions (including, stock and asset purchase agreements), corporate governance, various commercial agreements (including, confidentiality, marketing, consulting, manufacturing, lease, distribution, licensing and service agreements), and general corporate and business advice and counseling. Ryan also takes pride in his ability to help clients negotiate and resolve certain business related disputes before the need for costly arbitration and/or litigation.
Recent Transactions & Experience
- Represented a limited partnership from inception through a successful $3M capital raise for a popular West Los Angeles restaurant and bar.
- Represented entities and individuals with the equity and/or debt financing of more than 15 successful restaurants and bars.
- Represented a private restaurant corporation in connection with a series of successful private offerings totaling more than $12M.
- Represented various companies with the private offerings totaling more than $25M.
- Represented a 3PL company with a $500K fixed asset acquisition.
- Represented private investor with a series of secured loans to a manufacturing company, totaling more than $1.5M.
- Represented an LLC from inception through a successful $500K capital raise to finance a gourmet food truck.
Prior Experience and Education
Ryan has practiced at law firms in both New York and California, and most recently at RDG Law, Inc., where Ryan provided counsel to small-market privately held companies and individuals with a variety of corporate and commercial transactions. Prior to practicing at RDG Law, Inc., Ryan was an attorney at Richardson & Patel LLP where he started out as a business litigator representing corporations in contract disputes, but he eventually migrated to the transaction department where he advised and represented corporate clients on and through transactions related to private offerings, initial and secondary public offerings and the respective registration statements for each, securities compliance, corporate governance and various commercial transactions. Prior to working at Richardson & Patel LLP, Ryan was an attorney at Condon & Forsyth (in NY and CA) where he practiced aviation litigation.
Ryan completed his undergraduate degree at Chapman University, where he received a B.A. in both English and Philosophy, and he received his J.D. from the University of San Diego. Ryan is admitted to practice law in all California courts and the Central, Southern, Northern and Eastern District courts for the State of California.
Professional Affiliations and Charity Work
Ryan is a member of ProVisors, the Santa Monica Bar Association, and he is an Ambassador for the Los Angeles Chapter of The First Tee, a non-profit organization that aims to impact the lives of children in underserved communities by providing educational programs, that build character, and life-enhancing values through the game of golf.