Intellectual Property Matters
The Firm has handled intellectual property disputes at the trial and appellate level across the nation. The Firm is available to assist with patent litigation, trademark litigation including matters before the TTAB, copyright litigation, trade secret litigation, matters before the International Trade Commission, and domain name disputes in court or in arbitration pursuant with the rules of ICAAN.
The Firm also prepares and files trademark applications.
Some of our success stories include:
- Obtained injunction in design patent dispute against multinational corporation preventing product entry into United States causing settlement and international cross-licensing agreement.
- Successfully defended a $100 million revenue company in a six-week jury trial against a multi-billion dollar company in a bet-the-company case concerning utility patents, antitrust, copyright, Lanham Act (false advertising), and various torts, resulting in a nominal settlement.
- Successfully defended domain name in cybersquatting case against large enterprise using same name in many book titles.
- Obtained three-letter domain name from cybersquatter.
- Obtained many settlements in trade secret customer list theft matters resulting in agreement to not use customer lists and payment of attorney’s fees.