Chris S. Pacetti, Senior Counsel
Chris Pacetti is an accomplished litigator with a proven track record. For over 14 years he has successfully represented the interests of Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, partnerships, and individuals in high-stakes litigation involving business and shareholder disputes, products liability, employment, and insurance. He has extensive experience counseling and representing national and international clients from pre-litigation matters through trial and appeals. He has tried multiple bench and jury trials to verdict. His achievements include several multimillion-dollar verdicts and favorable settlements. Recent representations include:
- Suing a national hair care corporation related to a minority shareholder squeeze-out, resulting in a verdict in excess of $1 million;
- Obtaining a defense verdict after a three-week jury trial on behalf of an employer against claims of wrongful termination in violation of public policy brought by several employees;
- Obtaining a favorable settlement at trial on behalf of a national fabrics distributor involving claims under the Fair Employment and Housing Act;
- Successfully defending a leading off-highway vehicle manufacturer against products liability and wrongful death claims, resulting in a defense verdict after a jury trial;
- Representing an international tire company and successfully settling products liability claims in multiple states;
- Representing a Fortune 150 oil refining and marketing company in a multimillion dollar fraud and breach of contract dispute with a fuels wholesaler;
- Negotiating a pre-litigation settlement for a national trucking company against a wrongful death claim;
- Obtaining a seven-figure settlement on behalf of a policyholder against a major insurer in a bad faith and ERISA action; and
- Representing partners of a leading Los Angeles architectural firm involving partnership dissolution.
Chris received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he participated in the William Minor Lile Moot Court. He has a B.A. in Business Economics from the University of California, Riverside, where he graduated magna cum laude. Prior to joining Enenstein Pham & Glass, Chris worked for a notable trial firm representing major manufacturers in products liability actions in state and federal courts. He also worked for a boutique firm representing clients in both corporate and business litigation matters. He started his career at the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted numerous misdemeanor and civil infraction cases for the City of San Diego.
In 2011, Chris was awarded one of the Top 10 winning trial verdicts in California by The Daily Journal. He also has been chosen as a presenter for various industry seminars and conferences, including the Product Safety & Liability Prevention Conference.